Truly unique wedding ideas are few and far between. Having photographed over 1,000 weddings as a professional wedding photographer I have seen many wedding ideas that bride and grooms come up with. It seems every year there are more unique, fun, comical, and romantic ideas to make their wedding a one of a kind event. this year was no exception for great wedding ideas. Here are the best wedding ideas I have seen or heard about in 2016. I hope you enjoy these great wedding ideas of 2016.
1. A Food Truck For Late Night Snacks
3. Wedit For Videos – Wedit is a fun and interactive way to capture your total wedding experience, from the rehearsal dinner to the brunch afterwards. Your friends and family will help you preserve these memories through creative videography. Packages include the rental of 5 HD cameras and editing to create a finished video.
4. Instead of Tables for Your Reception Use Blankets For a Picnic Atmosphere
5. Hangover Kit For a Guest Favor
6. How About This Fun Pose For Your Bridesmaids
7. Out of The Ordinary Program – An Idiot’s Guide To A Wedding
8. How About This Sign At The Bar
9. Create an RSVP that people will actually return
Are you looking for some unique and one of a kind wedding ideas? One of the best places to look is at photographers who post images from previous weddings they have attended. You can view all of our client albums at our ALBUM VIEWING PAGE! Enjoy the ideas and hope you can incorporate some of the wedding ideas you see here in your wedding next year. VIEW ALBUMS
Call us today at 317-291-8111
Joe DeFabis DeFabis and his associate photographers can capture your wedding ideas and are available for weddings throughout the state of Indiana including Southeast locations such as; Lawrenceburg IN, Rising Sun IN, Osgood IN, Versailles IN, and Vevay IN.
Thank you again for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the ideas you find on our website.